Does this sound like you or your family?
- Digestive Disorders like IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Chron’s, Chronic Constipation, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, or SIBO
- Learning or Social Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Food Allergies, including Gluten-Sensitivity
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Hormone Imbalances
- Eczema or Acne
- Neurological Issues
If this sounds like you, the GAPS Diet™ provides the results you’ve been searching for!
The GAPS Diet has helped thousands of people overcome these conditions and more! When I first heard about how life-changing the GAPS Diet is, I knew it was something I wanted to specialize in. Now it’s nearly 100% of what I work with and I love every minute of it!
GAPS™ stands for both Gut and Psychology Syndrome and Gut and Physiology Syndrome as coined by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride in her book Gut and Psychology Syndrome. GAP Syndrome establishes a seemingly obvious, but often ignored, connection between the function of your digestive system and the health of the rest of your body.
Here’s what GAPS does:
- Heals and seals your gut lining in order to restore optimal gut function
- Normalizes your gut bacteria
- Corrects nutritional deficiencies
- Restores your immune system
- Gently helps your body remove toxins
I was trained by Dr. Natasha to guide people in implementing the GAPS™ diet and lifestyle through both individual GAPS™ consultations and GAPS™ diet classes.