From Mac And Cheese To Veggies Please – Hardback
Does your child refuse to eat anything but their five favorite foods? Do you wonder if your child’s upset stomach, rashes, and behavioral issues are related to food? Do you wish you could introduce veggies to your child’s plate without a full on food fight?
You’re tired of flipping through dietary advice, only to think, “Sounds good, but my kid will never eat this way.” In this book you’ll learn:
- How our modern food, medicine, and everyday toxin exposures have left you with a kid who’s picky and unhealthy.
- Three methods to get your child on a new healing diet, with recommendations for different age groups.
- What to expect during the first two weeks, which is the toughest time.
- Supplements and foods that can accelerate healing.
- Troubleshooting tips for the most common problems you’ll encounter, like constipation, bedwetting, and eczema.
- Plus, a section on alternatives if you find your child won’t eat or drink something that’s required on the diet you’ve chosen.
This book gives you principles that you can use, whatever diet you choose. Whether you’re going gluten-free, sugar-free, elimination, GAPS Diet, SCD, or whole foods, the strategies shared in this book will help you bring that diet to your family dinner table, with no complaints.
Still worried that your child might be too picky for this to work?
These methods were developed through working with families with the pickiest kids – from toddlers to teens – including those on the autism spectrum, with sensory processing disorders, ADHD, and severe food allergies.
This practical, simple, and thorough book hands you the tools you need to tackle picky eating, once and for all. Including tips for getting in the right mindset, gathering support, and creating a detailed plan so that you feel confident from the start.
55 in stock