Allow me to introduce myself…
I’m Jenn Scribner, a professional essential oils addict, Tapping enthusiast, and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner.
I’m your guide to a non-toxic home, mindset, and body.
Why am I for you?
Because you want chemical cleaners and artificial scents out of your home, and I can show you how to switch your household to less toxic options.
Because you know that when your mindset is right you can handle anything, but you need help taming self-sabotage some days.
Because you like eating real food, and so do I!
I thrive on creating step-by-step plans that will revolutionize your lifestyle, one area at a time. That’s just how my brain works.
Beyond that, my ultimate goal is to teach you how to tune into what works for you right now – even as that changes, so you can always make the best decisions for yourself.
Want to know more about me?
Here are 10 facts, in no particular order:
1. I’m a personal person. I guess it’s because I’m an introvert. I’ll try not to overshare, but I can’t make any promises.
2. My life goal is to be spiritually healed.
3. I believe there’s an essential oil for everything. Come to my house with a physical, mental or emotional complaint, and I’ll hand you something to smell or rub on.
4. Detoxing my food and household products cleared up my skin. I started down this path in 2010 – then got kinda fanatical about it.
5. Detoxing my mindset and beliefs is most relevant to me now. I do Tapping nearly every day and I’m unlearning self-criticism, shame, and fear all the time.
6. Hello Kitty is my spirit animal.
7. I like routine, simple systems, and micro-changes. The small daily habits have built my resilience in health and happiness.
8. I don’t have all the answers. I’m looking for them just like you are. I like to talk and write about the things I’m questioning and the grey areas in life. I ponder opposing ideas. I’ll swing too far in one direction, and then overcorrect. I change my mind and I contradict myself – sometimes all in the same blog post.
9. I trust my intuition. I’m being guided by something greater.
10. I’m afraid you’ll think I’m a fraud or a failure when you find out I’m not perfect. But I got tired of being paralyzed by fear, so I decided to share anyway, while I get better at all this.
My truth isn’t going to be exactly the same as your truth.
I hope that by being more of who I am, you’re inspired to be more of who you are.
I’m not currently accepting new 1-on-1 clients, but if you’d like to be part of my inner circle, I invite you to learn more about what it means to join the Body Wisdom essential oils crew. It’s way more fun to “oil together.”